We’re looking for an Accounts Administrator to join our ambitious and growing team at Company Image Commercial Interiors.
You will be an integral part of our busy team. You will manage and undertake a varied Finance Administrator role, covering several areas within the finance function along with customer care and general office duties, and have a passion to develop the role and standards of the company.
You should be based locally and within a sensible distance of our office in Ibstock, Leicestershire.
Our clients are at the forefront of what we do, so as the person in this role you will be encouraged to improve the client experience wherever you can.
Established in 2009, based in NW Leicestershire we are specialists in office refurbishment and warehouse solutions. From initial concepts to design and installations we pride ourselves on delivering projects of the highest quality within agreed timescales, budget and with minimal disruption to our clients.
Take a look at some of our case studies https://www.companyimageuk.net/case-studies
As a small business, it is important that our people share our enthusiasm, ambition and commitment to producing great work combined with giving the best customer service.
We are looking for a team player who is not afraid to take on responsibility, can use their initiative and who shows and shares great commitment to ensuring the smooth delivery of projects.
- Have an excellent eye for detail and a methodical approach to processing financial information in an accurate and timely manner
- Have a personable and professional manner whilst working closely within a team and with clients and suppliers
- Be a problem solver and a team player – collaborating and communicating is key to what we do
- Be comfortable working to tight deadlines and under pressure
We anticipate the right person will ideally have at least 5 years previous finance experience (preferably in the construction industry) and hold a relevant qualification or be studying towards AAT or similar (or have the relevant equivalent experience).
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil a pivotal role within the company.
A varied Finance Administrator role covering several areas within the finance, customer care and general office function with responsibilities and tasks to include:
- Sales ledger – generating and processing client invoices and sending to client email / portals; posting invoices and receipts on to Sage accounting software; generating/sending monthly statements; dealing with client queries
- Quote/order book – monitoring and updating
- Credit control – monitoring accounts receivable balances and following up on outstanding debt; reporting debtor position to MD
- Purchase ledger – managing all incoming invoices / expenses and undertaking checks against purchase orders, querying mismatches and ensuring correct approval and coding; posting invoices on to Sage via PaperLess system; paying suppliers to agreed terms; monitoring, checking and recording / processing all credit card and trade card account transactions
- Project procurement – ensuring project files are updated with actual cost to validate and report project profitability
- Bank – processing supplier and payroll payments to agreed terms; completing and reporting of bank reconciliations
- Cash flow reporting – generating / updating actual cash flow report
- Tax – Monitoring VAT position for company accountant to produce and submit quarterly returns; calculation of CIS tax and production / circulation of deduction statements
- Providing support to the company accountant
- Customer care – receiving and logging of job cards and scheduling of customer appointments for maximum efficiency; passing of scheduled jobs to subcontractors and follow up on post visit issues if/as applicable; processing completed job cards, requesting order numbers and raising of invoices
- General office – dealing with incoming telephone calls, post and managing / maintaining office supplies e.g. stationery; taking and circulation of team meeting minutes; managing business insurances
- Supporting internal processes and suggesting improvements to internal documents and procedures as necessary
The person in this role will need to be able to work well and communicate effectively within the team.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Hold a relevant qualification or be studying towards AAT or similar (or have the relevant equivalent experience)
- Proficient in all MS Office software, especially Excel to an intermediate level
- Ideally have previous experience of ‘Sage’ accounting and ‘PaperLess’ document management systems
- Highly numerate with strong organisational skills and the ability to manage priorities
This is a full-time role.
Salary is negotiable, depending on experience.
We believe in investing in people to create their own path within the company by understanding personal goals or developments and providing additional training if required.
To apply for our vacancy for an Accounts Administrator, please email your c/v to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!