We’re looking for a Project Sales Manager to join our ambitious and growing team at Company Image Commercial Interiors.
You will be an integral part of our busy team. You will undertake a varied Project Manager and Estimator role focused on delivering first class solutions for our clients and ensuring that both client expectations and business objectives are met effectively.
Our clients are at the forefront of what we do, so as the person in this role you will be encouraged to improve the client experience wherever you can.
You should be within a sensible distance of our office in Ibstock, Leicestershire and happy to visit clients and sites where necessary.
Established in 2009, based in NW Leicestershire we are specialists in office refurbishment and warehouse solutions. From initial concepts to design and installations we pride ourselves on delivering projects of the highest quality within agreed timescales, budget and with minimal disruption to our clients.
Take a look at some of our case studies https://www.companyimageuk.net/case-studies/
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil a pivotal role within the company.
A varied Project Management role focused on delivering first class office refurbishment and warehouse solutions for our clients, with responsibilities and tasks to include:
- Project managing contracts from conception through to completion.
- Procurement of materials, sub-contract labour and hired in plant etc.
- Planning and contract management of construction phases regarding deliveries, trades people, contract labour and materials.
- Project coordination of Health & Safety documents.
- Consulting with approved inspectors to conform with building control regulations.
- Visiting sites to manage build programmes.
- Estimating for projects consisting of office interiors, office furniture and warehouse solutions (storage/mezzanine floors etc).
- Undertaking site surveys and communicating appropriate plans/ solutions accurately and effectively.
- Quoting, presenting of quotations and specifications, and negotiating for new projects.
- Having a solid understanding of the business’s products and services and advising clients accordingly.
- Understanding the needs of our clients and responding effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Liaising with the MD, Technical Design and Finance teams as appropriate.
- Supporting internal processes and suggesting improvements to internal documents and procedures as necessary.
As a small business, it is important that our people share our enthusiasm, ambition and commitment to producing great work combined with giving the best customer service.
We are looking for a team player who will be in the driving seat for managing office refurbishment and warehouse solution projects and who shows and shares great commitment to ensuring the smooth delivery of projects. This means you will build on excellent communication skills and product knowledge to work with suppliers, contractors, internal teams and clients for unparalleled project delivery.
- Have an excellent eye for detail and a methodical approach to processing technical and financial information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Have outstanding planning and organisational skills.
- Be a problem solver and a team player – collaborating and communicating is key to what we do.
- Have excellent communication and rapport building skills.
- Be comfortable working to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Have a full UK driving licence.
We anticipate the right person will ideally have at least 3-years’ experience in a Project Management and estimating role (or similar) along with experience of working within the construction, fit out and/or refurbishment industry.
The person in this role will need to be able to work well and communicate effectively within the team.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Proven track record as a Project Manager or similar role.
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills and the ability to manage priorities.
- Highly numerate with an excellent eye for detail and a methodical approach to processing technical and financial information.
- Strong communication skills.
- Driven and confident attitude.
- Commercial awareness.
- Proficient in all MS Office.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD.
This is a full-time Sales Project Manager role.
Location: Ibstock, Leicestershire, LE67 6HP
Hours: 39 hours per week – 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 4.00pm on Friday.
Salary: £40,000 p.a. + bonus + car allowance, plus:
- Holidays – 23 days plus usual public holidays
- Pension – Auto enrolment
We believe in investing in people to create their own path within the company by understanding personal goals or developments and providing additional training if required.
To apply for our vacancy for a Project Sales Manager, please email your C.V. to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!