We’re looking for a Business Development Manager to join our ambitious and growing team at Company Image Commercial Interiors.
You will be an integral part of our busy team. You will undertake and manage a varied Business Development role helping us expand our client base. You will be the front of the company and drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
You should be based locally and within a sensible distance of our office in Ibstock, Leicestershire.
Our clients are at the forefront of what we do, so as the person in this role you will be encouraged to improve the client experience wherever you can.
Established in 2009, based in NW Leicestershire we are specialists in office refurbishment and warehouse solutions. From initial concepts to design and installations we pride ourselves on delivering projects of the highest quality within agreed timescales, budget and with minimal disruption to our clients.
Take a look at some of our case studies https://www.companyimageuk.net/case-studies/
- As a small business, it is important that our people share our enthusiasm, ambition and commitment to producing great work combined with giving the best customer service.We are looking for a team player who will be in the driving seat for sourcing, generating and building new business and who shows and shares great commitment to ensuring the smooth delivery of projects. This means you will be responsible for identifying sales leads, sourcing new opportunities and potential clients and winning new business. You will build on excellent communication skills and product knowledge to pitch to new and prospective clients and working with internal teams for project delivery.
- Have an excellent eye for detail and a methodical approach to processing technical and financial information in an accurate and timely manner
- Be a problem solver and a team player – collaborating and communicating is key to what we do
- Be able to undertake site surveys and produce solution plan drawings as well as read and interpret basic technical drawings
- Have excellent interpersonal and rapport building skills
- Have tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet/exceed targets
- Be comfortable working to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Have a full clean driving licence
We anticipate the right person will ideally have at least 3-years’ experience as a business development manager, sales executive or similar role (preferably in the construction industry).
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil a pivotal role within the company.
A varied Business Development role helping us drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients, with responsibilities and tasks to include:
- Having a solid understanding of the business’s products and services and advising clients accordingly
- Obtaining and managing enquiries from existing and potential clients
- Generating leads and cold calling prospective clients as appropriate
- Meeting with clients face to face and/or over the phone
- Fostering and developing strong, long-term relationships with clients
- Producing pitches and presentations
- Undertaking site surveys and communicating appropriate plans/ solutions accurately and effectively
- Generating/drawing up competitive and profitable quotes based on client requirements and instructions
- Understanding the needs of our clients and responding effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Negotiating pricing with clients – and suppliers in some cases
- Liaising with the MD, project delivery and finance teams as appropriate
- Preparing sales forecasts, pipeline analysis and reports, and tracking/reporting on leads, quotes and wins
- Conducting market research and identifying new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, clients, partnerships, products/services and competitors – and new ways of reaching existing markets
- Supporting internal processes and suggesting improvements to internal documents and procedures as necessary
The person in this role will need to be able to work well and communicate effectively within the team.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Proven track record as a business development manager, sales executive or similar role
- Account management skills with the ability to cold call as well
- Highly numerate with strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to manage priorities
- Driven and confident attitude
- Commercial awareness
- Proficient in all MS Office software and excellent presentation skills
This is a full-time role.
Salary is negotiable, depending on experience.
We believe in investing in people to create their own path within the company by understanding personal goals or developments and providing additional training if required.
To apply for our vacancy for a Business Development Manager, please email your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!